- Please note this package is in Korean language, please search ‘English packge Kongsuni’ for English version.
- ONE: Pick veggies from veggie garden!
TWO: Wash the veggies!
THREE: Chop up the veggies & Place veggies on plate!
- HOW TO USE SINK: 1. Fill sink to the middle with lukewarm water. 2. Turn the faucet to the right for water. [Water is reused, as shown in the picture.]
- Includes 1 sink, 5 kinds of vegetables, vegetable garden, 1 plates, 1 knife, 1 cutting board
- 2 LR14(C type) Batteries needed (not included), Please see attached photo to check how to insert battery
Publisher: Young Toys Inc.
Details: HOW TO USE SINK:
1. Fill sink to the middle with lukewarm water.
2. Turn the faucet to th right for water.
[Water is reused, as shown in the picture.]
HOW TO USE VEGGIE GARDEN:
1. Open the lid.
2. Fill up with cold water.
Color changes better when ice water is used.
3. Insert veggies.
– When water temperature is 13 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit) and below, items look “dirty.”
– When water temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit) and above, items regain “clean” look.
PLAY TIME WITH KONGSUNI!
– Before play time, fill up the sink with water that’s 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit) or above.
1. Let’s prepare some healthy veggies!
2. Let’s see what’s growing in the veggie garden!
3. Pluck the veggies from the garden!
4. Bring the dirty veggies to the sink.
5. Turn the faucet for water.
6. Use the sponge to wipe the dirt off the veggies!
7. Place on plate to serve!
8. Make sure to clean up the sink after use.
Please note that the images displayed may differ from the actual product.
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 14.3 x 6.0 inches